This is our 6th edition of the Saint Michael Chaplet. We are so pleased that it has been so well received.
For this version, we have chosen sparkling Czech glass in nine colors, each symbolic of the choir of angels and our prayer to each particular choir. To keep each request separate from the next, each section is spaced with the same color as the Ave beads. Clear crystal accents the chaplet. Royal blue is the color associated with Archangel Michael. Symbolizing him by color, we have selected genuine hematite Paters in bright blue.
It has been said that, if the chaplet is prayed before Mass, all nine choirs of angels accompany you as you receive Communion and as we know, Saint Michael is the guardian of the Blessed Sacrament. To symbolize this, we have chosen an Italian imported Eucharistic center.
Also imported from Italy, is the Saint Michael medal, with a guardian angel on the reverse. This chaplet measures 15 ½”.
Red is the color representative of charity. We begin the first prayer for “perfect charity” with red beads.
Pink ~“Christian perfection”~ pure love; our love for Christ.
White ~ “humility” and is, also, the color for purity.
Orange ~ passion.
Black ~ the darkness of the devil and his attempt to tempt us.
Purple ~“Temptation” ~ the color for royalty and our desire for more materially.
Yellow ~ “Obedience ”~it is the color for light and union with God.
Green ~”life” and new life or paradise.
Gold ~“Eternal glory” ~ the glory of being with God in Paradise forever.
The four Archangels are represented by violet, a shade used for royalty. We have chosen this color for the archangels and our guardian angel because they are the highest in Heaven.
Royal blue ~ Saint Michael ~the color of the Paters
Edition limited to five
Your Saint Michael Chaplet will be shipped in a fabric pouch and gift box.
$95. Shipped within the US
$110. Shipped outside the US
Hand Crafted "One of a Kind", Limited Edition
and Custom Rosaries and Chaplets
For many years, I’ve had a strong connection to Saint Michael. He protects me. He guides me and he lead me to a love for Mary I’d not have imagined possible. When I learned of this chaplet, making and offering it, for me, was an opportunity to honor him in gratitude for his guidance over the years. Honoring Saint Michael and the choir of angels, by praying this chaplet, offers a wonderful sense of peace.
Praying the Chaplet
Begin with “O God, come to my assistance. O Lord, make haste to help me. Glory be to the Father, etc.”
Say one Our Father and three Hail Marys after each of the following nine salutations in honor of the nine Choirs of Angels
1. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Seraphim may the Lord make us worthy to burn with the fire of perfect charity.
2. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Cherubim may the Lord grant us the grace to leave the ways of sin and run in the paths of Christian perfection.
3. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Thrones may the Lord infuse into our hearts a true and sincere spirit of humility.
4. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Dominions may the Lord give us grace to govern our senses and overcome any unruly passions.
5. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Powers may the Lord protect our souls against the snares and temptations of the devil.
6. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Virtues may the Lord preserve us from evil and falling into temptation.
7. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Principalities may God fill our souls with a true spirit of obedience.
8. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Archangels may the Lord give us perseverance in faith and in all good works in order that we may attain the glory of Heaven.
9. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Angels may the Lord grant us to be protected by them in this mortal life and conducted in the life to come to Heaven.
Say one Our Father in honor of each of the following leading Angels: St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael and our Guardian Angel.
O glorious prince St. Michael, chief and commander of the heavenly hosts, guardian of souls, vanquisher of rebel spirits, servant in the house of the Divine King and our admirable conductor, you who shine with excellence and superhuman virtue deliver us from all evil, who turn to you with confidence and enable us by your gracious protection to serve God more and more faithfully every day. Pray for us, O glorious St. Michael, Prince of the Church of Jesus Christ, that we may be made worthy of His promises. Almighty and Everlasting God, Who, by a prodigy of goodness and a merciful desire for the salvation of all men, has appointed the most glorious Archangel St. Michael Prince of Your Church, make us worthy, we ask You, to be delivered from all our enemies, that none of them may harass us at the hour of death, but that we may be conducted by him into Your Presence. This we ask through the merits of Jesus Christ Our Lord.
"In the house of God there is never ending festival; the angel choir makes eternal holiday; the presence of God's face gives joy that never fails."
All rosary and chaplet designs copyright Marilyn Nash
The history of this Chaplet goes back to Antonia d'Astonac, a faithful Servant of God. Appearing to Antonia in a vision, Saint Michael told her to honor him by nine salutations to the nine Choirs of Angels. He promised that whoever would practice this devotion in his honor would have, when approaching Holy Communion, an escort of nine angels chosen from each of the nine Choirs. In addition, for those who would recite the Chaplet daily, he promised his continual assistance and that of all the holy angels during life.
$95 including shipping within the US
$110 including shipping outside the US